Je bent niet ingelogd. Log in of registreer je

Silent Little Lamb (eng)

Ga naar beneden  Bericht [Pagina 1 van 1]

1Silent Little Lamb (eng) Empty Silent Little Lamb (eng) ma 8 okt - 10:10

Repo

Repo

R e p o - ღ
“O n c e i n a b l u e m o o n, I t i s b e t t e r t o r e m a i n s i l e n t.”
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Silent little lamb

Frustration was evident in the drop of her hooves as they clipped into the ground, and even more so by her narrowed charcoal stare. It was as if she was daring anything to distract her from it, or challenging the trees, the earth, sun, or sky to change her mind on the issue. Nothing could, not the beautiful golden, and red hue of the trees, a blue cut sky, or the crisp air of DH. A swish of her darker locks to her hip, her teeth ground once in a horrible manner to stop her damned thoughts. If only there was a hole where her heart was. The fickle thing it was, life would be much simpler if she was an empty void.

The further she traveled from the familiar forest the easier the trip became. Her rigid body began to relax, each stride more fluid with the grace she possessed. It was with the changing of scenery she started taking in the world around her instead of the one crushing her brain. Giselle was not only admiring the beauty, she was also attentively watching for danger.

A rushed snort, she pushed her weathered body onward. There was something driving her forward, and she was a bit hesitating to find out what or who. Eyes scoping the trees, trying to be on the look out. Her ears were quick to snap back, and forward. She would head in one direction, she would quickly shift to the other. The death of Shre had made her a bit more paranoid once again, so she ran from anything she didn't knew.

** I'm new, and english, well really I'm from Spain but yea..
I hope I understand the whole concept, and some people who want to chat in english (a)

Tsogh (Faith)

Terug naar boven  Bericht [Pagina 1 van 1]

Permissies van dit forum: