Vestival

Vestival

[UPDATED] Vestival Vestival_by_coconutts-d79wlq2
Name: Vestival
Breed: Andalusian x Mustang x Thoroughbred
Coat color: Flaxen liver chestnut splash
Height: 16.2 hh
Eye color: Blue (left) and green (right) - heterochromia

Personality: The best you can describe Vestival as a strong stallion with a great distaste towards mares. Basically everything he hates everything that’s feminine. How this came nobody knows, probably because he was driven away from his land by his herd (which only consisted of mares). Vestival finds mares irritating, always gossiping about others and bitchy. Yet he does not see them as ‘things’ as some stallions do. Vestival has a strong sense of honor. When he was a young stallion, he was often impetuous and reckless, but when the years passed on he became less reckless and took more responsibility for his actions. He has a great tendency to take care of everything and everyone who is helpless or in danger, sometimes this is so strong that he even makes an exception for horses of the female sex . Deep inside, beneath that cold mask, lies a hidden heart of gold. Vestival is one of the sweetest stallions you will ever meet, but he will not show this side of his face quickly. Only family and close friends know the true Vestival. Even some mares know his true self to bring out. Over the years his dislike toward females has become less and as far as possible, he tolerates them now near himself.

Due to a huge mistake in his past, not too long ago, he has partly changed into a depressed person. He does not get quickly cheery. He prefers to avoid mares, because he’s afraid to commit the same fault and break a fragile heart again. The greater part of the day, he brings by in the shadows without any companionship or contact with conspecifics.

History: Every life begins at birth, the tragic event that brings something miraculous in itself. My life began in just such a way, on a warm summer afternoon in September..

“I feel how my mother is doing her best to squeeze me of her womb. Her anxious whinny echoes down the birth canal where I lie, the gateway to the big bad world. More and more I slide toward that world, surely with a curious feeling in my heart. Finally, after some labor pains, is the big day I meet with mother Earth. With a soft thud I land in the bright green grass, the wind tugs at my wet coat and a shiver slips through my spine. Immediately I feel the urge to climb back into that tube toward the warm uterus. However, a moist, warm tongue, lovingly stroking over me, keeps me from that. I look with a blurry vision to the big mare lying next to me. Adelin was her name, lead mare of the Egalise and mate of my father Vester.”

At a young age I got her wise words put in my mouth. She was a sweet mare, moreover, I was her ‘everything’. I always came in the first place, even my father was less important. I did not see him often, he was frequently traveling to faraway places. But on those rare occasions he was home, jealousy bubbled in him. My mother then tried to comfort him. With the months it got worse and worse. I remember that one dark day in my life.

“It's night, the moon is hidden behind a dark cloud package. It's pitch dark, I am not able to see anything. ‘Thus blind horses have to feel like this,’ mutters my voice, a little hoarse. I hobble like an old stallion through the herd, seeking for my mother. After a long day playing with my friends I have not seen her. There are rumors around that she was abducted by Vester, my father . Ideally I would like to banish that thought from my mind, unfortunately, is it not that simple. My long legs lift me into a trot, worrying about where she is or what my father's been up with her. At that time an icy, pained scream pierces the silence of the night. Immediately goes a stab of recognition through my body. I urge myself to gallop and move towards the source of her wailing. After having progressed a few hundred meters, I see a big liver chestnut stallion and a radiant white mare. Vester and Adelin, my parents. The smell of blood is strong. Anxiously, I break off and look straight to my mother. Her blue eyes closed, her slender figure lying in a circle of flowers. I see my father who, bloodied and dark of sweat, lays his head on her neck, his manes covering her porcelain face. ‘Mom?’ echoes the oh-so-familiar word out of my mouth. I take a step toward her, but my father does not allow it. ‘Go away! You devil, because of you Adelin is dead! Never come back, or else you will regret it.’ In panic, I turn around and run back to the herd, where gossip is gone round about the sudden, mysterious death of their lead mare like wildfire. Everyone looks dirty to me, even my two best friends give me a glance. ‘Devil’s Child. Murderer. Get out of our midst.’ Are the words that are assigned by the herd members toward me. Confused and frightened I leave discouraged the herd. That was the last time I have seen them in my life.”

Months I lived alone, developed a particular hatred for all things that are feminine. Indeed, it were only mares who lived in the herd, the only two stallions were foals that were barely a day old, so they totally had no idea what was going on. I never knew why or how my mother had come to her end. It was defenitely not a natural cause of death. I did not even want to know, the only thing I wanted was to forget everything and pick up my life again. Four long years I traveled alone, sometimes running into a single companion. As the days grew longer and the fall began, I came to BMH. The land of the Blue Moon..

Here, my life took a dramatic turn, everything suddenly seemed to be in my favor. I found the mare of my dreams and took the leadership of rank one upon my shoulders. My life seemed to be running, until I came to know of the existence of the Shades. Again, I had to fear for my life, every second of every day. It also proved to be that my mate had an evil Shade father and that she was harassed every Blue Moon. I have never known anything about it until the last moment when our relationship stranded on the rocks. Many problems precedents before this actually happened. I had an affair with another mare, and she became unintentionally pregnant with my foal. On a certain night this secret came up, something that I had studiously trying to avoid. Faylice found out and that was the moment when we split up. I knew I had made a stupid mistake and full of guilt I fled BMH, leaving the past two years of my life behind. After a year traveling I came to the lands of Dream Horses..

http://www.coconutts.deviantart.com

Terug naar boven  Bericht [Pagina 1 van 1]

Permissies van dit forum: